Friday, July 8, 2011

woops

i know i promised a post from America...apologies, I've been busy :(

here are the links to some albums of pics i have up on facebook...you wont need a facebook account to see them...Just click on the title and the album will open for you to scroll through...isnt technology amazing?

Table Mountain Cable Car and some campus

Robben Island and shark diving

Lion's Head hike

Random pictures of my ZA life

More random pictures of my life there :)

Mid-semester vac trip through Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia

I have a LOT more pictures but I figured this couple hundred ought to keep everyone busy for a while....I hope everyone enjoyed my blog...I am hoping to have many more adventures before i get old and gray...until next time :)

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment