Monday, January 31, 2011

Date: 1/31/2011
Time: 20:35 - Cape Town Time
Days abroad: 7

sorry for my long blabbery post yesterday....it was a long day and I was very exhausted...today, we had an African drumming class at IAPO orientation. It was so incredibly fun! It made me want to go buy a drum. Only a coupe more days of orientation then I have about a week and a half of freedom before classes start on February 14th. A whole bunch of people are taking a tour up the East coast of S. Africa on a trip called the Garden Route but I think I am going to save my money for a spring break trip and spend my free week exploring Cape Town. A friend (named Alex, I know, I came all the way to Africa and met ANOTHER Alex...I think they are drawn to me) and I found a good deal on a shark cage diving trip so we will probably do that during that week.

I hope all is well Stateside! I am missing everyone a lot and I love hearing from you guys!

Love

1 comment:

  1. You can meet as many Alex's as you want, but I still get to be your favorite. Sorry, shark-diving Alex. :)And yes, I will be commenting on virtually everything you post.

    ReplyDelete